How long did it take to finish the adoption?
2 years, 8 months, 1 week, 5 days

Friday, May 18, 2007

A Healthy Family

Pastor Bob Kapp is teaching on Growing a Healthy Family this Sunday at CLA. In particular the health and development of our children. Preparing them for the sinful world they will encounter.

One of the things I have found since God blessed us with Lilli 4 1/2 years ago, is that as I was teaching her, I was teaching myself as well. Let's face it, as much as many of us don't want to admit it, WE DON"T KNOW EVERYTHING. Each day is another teaching opportunity, which means it is another learning opportunity for me.

You see, I find that when you least expect it, your children teach you. They teach you how to have fun (we all need to do more of that.) They teach you how to believe (without all the facts.) And most of all they teach you how to love (unconditionally.) How many times has Lilli said something to Kristi or I that just melts our hearts.

Have fun, believe and love. I can't wait to learn more from my kids.

No comments: