How long did it take to finish the adoption?
2 years, 8 months, 1 week, 5 days

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

I-600 Preliminary Approval Received


PRAISE THE LORD! At 11:14 PM, Monday, December 1, 2008 we received preliminary I-600 approval from USCIS. I just happened to be checking my email when the message popped up. I opened it and saw the words Congratulations. I immediately flew upstairs to wake Kristi up and share the fabulous news.

SO what dos this mean? It means that we can travel over to Vietnam and bring her home. Now we just have to get the particulars on travel and a giving and receiving ceremony. Since we got this news at 11:14 at night, it means that the agency hasn't even received it. They will receive it later today. At which time we will begin getting the particulars on when we will go. But, believe it or not, we may have just received an incredible Christmas present.

We'll update as soon as we hear anything more.

No comments: